Our genuine Baltic Amber is perfect for babies who are teething.
Your baby or toddler simply wears the necklace throughout the day and ideally a anklet/bracelet throughout the night. Their body heat warms the amber allowing it to release its natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
Little Giggles & Me Baltic Amber comes in a variety of tones and colours as well as rounded beans and chips.
* Always supervise babies/toddlers wearing necklaces, bracelets/anklets.
* Always remove necklace when your child is sleeping. Necklaces are a choking hazard.
* This is NOT A TOY.
* Baltic Amber necklaces, bracelets/anklet are NOT FOR CHEWING.
* Beads are individually knotted to reduce the risk of choking if the necklace, bracelet/anklet is broken.
* The plastic clasp is specifically designed to break under pressure to reduce the risk of choking.
WHAT IS BALTIC AMBER?
Found on the Baltic Sea shores of North Eastern Europe (Little Giggles & Me Baltic Amber is sourced specifically from Lithuania), it is a fossil that came from the sap of several varieties of pines.
It is believed that 60 million years ago these pines grew in the present location of the Baltic Sea. Sap was dropped to the forest ground, embedded into the local sediments and became fossilised throughout time. It is in fact, not a gemstone or mineral.
Over the years the fossils have been released from the seabed by sea currents, allowing the Amber to wash ashore, where it is mainly collected.
Wearing genuine Baltic Amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for helping to sooth teething pain though amber’s natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.